Sunday, August 12, 2012

Prologue 3: The Rules

I am a certified, working teacher and have been so for a number of years. While I doubt I'll ever earn a cushy state pension, I do have a keen interest in paying my bills each month.

Rule #3: Based on Real-Life Events
The last guy who wrote an education blog based on reality, Mr. Teachbad, was outed and then fired. I love Mr. Teachbad and still read his blog, but do not want to follow in his footsteps. So my first concern is to protect my real identity. While all the events are true and all the characters are real, certain aspects time and location will be either omitted or obfuscated. Some of stories will belong to my teaching friends and colleagues, and I only bore witness to them. Here is one incontrovertible fact: I am a music teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment